My target audience is quite wide when it comes to the type of person. Primarily, I would say the audience ages range from twenty years old and up, most likely stopping in the forties or fifties.
The gender of readers could be both male and female, however nowadays there seem to be more male photographers than female, from what I've observed. Nonetheless, we are not eliminating any one gender.
Geography is the same: there is no one way to tell where photographers come from, so the geography is nation/worldwide.
The income level for photographers is often low, minus camera equipment, so I would say lower to middle class, depending on how long they have been active, and how much they charge for shoots.
Education level can vary, although many people have begun taking photography as a major in college. Either way, the readers would have some knowledge of photography, unless they are reading the magazine to try and start a career in photography.
Personal interests are obviously photography, and maybe some others, but photography is the only one covered by the magazine.
The product in my magazine that appeals to the audience is, well, photography. The magazine covers a wide range of photography based information, including tips and tricks, photographer exposure, camera reviews, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
My final submission is not what I had hoped it would be, but due to the COVID-19 outbreak, I understand that things could be worse. If I ha...
-
I made A LOT of revisions for my third quarter submission. Under recommendation from my instructor, I changed the entire genre and theme of ...
-
How did your production skills develop throughout the process? My production skills developed immensely throughout the process of this mag...
-
I plan to interview people who feel they have been affected by reverse racism. Whether it be in the workplace, in public, or in private, I w...
No comments:
Post a Comment