Above is the screenshot of the Instagram account I created for Photographe Magazine. With this account, I could advertise my website, other social media, and also new prints of the magazine. It allows for wider exposure and more influence.
Wednesday, February 19, 2020
Marketing Plan
Nowadays, there is little marketing done for magazines, but there are certain things that can be done to get it out there. For starters, social media and online marketing are key in this day and age. Thus, I have created some social media accounts for my magazine, such as an Instagram account.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
My final submission is not what I had hoped it would be, but due to the COVID-19 outbreak, I understand that things could be worse. If I ha...
-
I made A LOT of revisions for my third quarter submission. Under recommendation from my instructor, I changed the entire genre and theme of ...
-
How did your production skills develop throughout the process? My production skills developed immensely throughout the process of this mag...
-
I plan to interview people who feel they have been affected by reverse racism. Whether it be in the workplace, in public, or in private, I w...
No comments:
Post a Comment