Sunday, December 22, 2019

PLANNING: Interviews and Questions

I plan to interview people who feel they have been affected by reverse racism. Whether it be in the workplace, in public, or in private, I want to get the true feeling of what reverse racism is. After asking pointed questions, I feel that I can properly attack the article and deliver the truth about what reverse racism is, and if it truly exists and is an issue in today's society.

The questions are as follows:
1. Have you ever experienced prejudice in the workplace? What exactly happened and how did you handle the situation?
2. Why do you think reverse racism is becoming more of a problem?
3. What would you recommend happen to fight reverse racism?
4. Do you think reverse racism compares to what has been done to other minority groups?
5. How do you feel about the fact that whites will become a minority in the close future?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

My final submission is not what I had hoped it would be, but due to the COVID-19 outbreak, I understand that things could be worse. If I ha...