The feedback I received was exactly what I was afraid of going into this project. My article, combined with my photographs, was too controversial. I would have liked to be able to stick with it, however I do not want to offend any one person or group of people. Due to this, I will be redoing my entire magazine.
I will be producing a photography magazine because I am looking for a way to showcase my photography and editing skills. With this perfect platform, I am able to do this, without really having to worry about the content of the articles offending anyone.
This means that much more time and effort will go into my photo shoots, along with the editing process. I am also going to have to use Microsoft Publisher and Adobe InDesign to produce my magazine layout. I originally was planning to use Canva, but was told by my instructor that my skills would be better showcased through a program that was more inclusive, rather than drag and drop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
My final submission is not what I had hoped it would be, but due to the COVID-19 outbreak, I understand that things could be worse. If I ha...
-
I made A LOT of revisions for my third quarter submission. Under recommendation from my instructor, I changed the entire genre and theme of ...
-
How did your production skills develop throughout the process? My production skills developed immensely throughout the process of this mag...
-
I plan to interview people who feel they have been affected by reverse racism. Whether it be in the workplace, in public, or in private, I w...
No comments:
Post a Comment