I would definitely go the route that AP has by offering a yearly subscription. This ensures continuity in audience, and offers more of a down payment rather than a weekly or monthly subscription.
Friday, February 28, 2020
Distribution Research - Amateur Photographer
Amateur Photographer has been in print since 1884, and is known as one of the best photography magazines for beginners and enthusiasts. Nowadays, you can read select articles from past issues on their website, or subscribe to their weekly hard copy, which is sent right to the reader's home. Subscriptions run for $254 per year, amounting to about $5 per issue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
My final submission is not what I had hoped it would be, but due to the COVID-19 outbreak, I understand that things could be worse. If I ha...
-
I made A LOT of revisions for my third quarter submission. Under recommendation from my instructor, I changed the entire genre and theme of ...
-
How did your production skills develop throughout the process? My production skills developed immensely throughout the process of this mag...
-
I plan to interview people who feel they have been affected by reverse racism. Whether it be in the workplace, in public, or in private, I w...
No comments:
Post a Comment