To practice our camera shots for photography and filming, Mr. Elsbree had us go around school in small groups and get different types of camera shots. Here are the ones my group took.
Extreme Close Up
Low Angle
Canted Angle
Mid Shot
Wide Shot
High Angle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
My final submission is not what I had hoped it would be, but due to the COVID-19 outbreak, I understand that things could be worse. If I ha...
-
I made A LOT of revisions for my third quarter submission. Under recommendation from my instructor, I changed the entire genre and theme of ...
-
How did your production skills develop throughout the process? My production skills developed immensely throughout the process of this mag...
-
I plan to interview people who feel they have been affected by reverse racism. Whether it be in the workplace, in public, or in private, I w...
No comments:
Post a Comment