How did you incorporate technology in the process?
Overall, the main pieces of technology used was the camera and my own personal computer. The camera I used is a Canon Rebel, and it is the only camera of which I am acquainted. I am very well-versed in its features, and I used a number of them, including sport mode, extreme close-up, portrait, landscape, and automatic. I have used this type of camera for years and I absolutely love it.
My personal computer was the one that I did the most work on, however for certain aspects I had to switch to a school laptop. My personal laptop is a Lenovo ideaPad S340-14IWL, and I am quite well-versed with it. For certain things though, I had to switch to the school laptops, as those have access to Adobe Photoshop.
I utilized Photoshop for my main photo, and simply took multiple images, cut out the model specifically, layered the cutout onto the original image, and lowered the transparency of the cut-outs to 50%. This created the effect that I was going for. I then used the photo-editing app VSCO to apply a filter on top of the image. For this effect I used my Samsung Galaxy S7.
Friday, April 17, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
My final submission is not what I had hoped it would be, but due to the COVID-19 outbreak, I understand that things could be worse. If I ha...
-
I made A LOT of revisions for my third quarter submission. Under recommendation from my instructor, I changed the entire genre and theme of ...
-
How did your production skills develop throughout the process? My production skills developed immensely throughout the process of this mag...
-
I plan to interview people who feel they have been affected by reverse racism. Whether it be in the workplace, in public, or in private, I w...
No comments:
Post a Comment