How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?
My product engages audiences by using younger models to attract a younger clientele. It also has more artistic photos featured that catch the eyes of most anyone who might be interested, and also has enough photography-related content that it attracts a certain niche of reader who is more likely to purchase it.
It would be distributed like most magazines: in grocery stores, online, and even offer different subscription levels for readers. It could be either a print subscription or an online subscription, and it could also feature its subscribers in order to gain more. Those who subscribe and work in the photography industry could submit a sample portfolio and be given the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue. This is a win-win. It gives readers more exposure, and can bring in more readers for the magazine.
Thursday, April 9, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
My final submission is not what I had hoped it would be, but due to the COVID-19 outbreak, I understand that things could be worse. If I ha...
-
I made A LOT of revisions for my third quarter submission. Under recommendation from my instructor, I changed the entire genre and theme of ...
-
How did your production skills develop throughout the process? My production skills developed immensely throughout the process of this mag...
-
I plan to interview people who feel they have been affected by reverse racism. Whether it be in the workplace, in public, or in private, I w...
No comments:
Post a Comment