Click is a modern photography magazine. Its main audience is primarily women, but the reason I selected it as a form of research is due to a tactic they use for distribution. They also have a blog called Clickin' Moms, which operates as another print resource. Having a blog would definitely widen the audience and allow for more people to gather the information from the magazine. If need be, I could also offer a blog subscription for a small monthly or yearly charge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
My final submission is not what I had hoped it would be, but due to the COVID-19 outbreak, I understand that things could be worse. If I ha...
-
I made A LOT of revisions for my third quarter submission. Under recommendation from my instructor, I changed the entire genre and theme of ...
-
How did your production skills develop throughout the process? My production skills developed immensely throughout the process of this mag...
-
I plan to interview people who feel they have been affected by reverse racism. Whether it be in the workplace, in public, or in private, I w...
No comments:
Post a Comment