The table of contents will be two pages worth, since this is a longer magazine. Again, I'm going to go for a minimalist design with my font and text placement, and I'm going to have maybe one or two photos. They will probably be different from my cover story photos, but I'm not sure what I wish to do yet. I might take a few photos with my models, posing them as youth leaders (think like Greta Thunberg, in a sense). I'll then put a caption underneath directing the reader to that "page" to read more about the models pictured. I can only submit one page of my two-page table of contents, however, so this is a snapshot of the entirety of the magazine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
My final submission is not what I had hoped it would be, but due to the COVID-19 outbreak, I understand that things could be worse. If I ha...
-
I made A LOT of revisions for my third quarter submission. Under recommendation from my instructor, I changed the entire genre and theme of ...
-
How did your production skills develop throughout the process? My production skills developed immensely throughout the process of this mag...
-
I plan to interview people who feel they have been affected by reverse racism. Whether it be in the workplace, in public, or in private, I w...
No comments:
Post a Comment